여성스러운아동복

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자퀘이커 조회 3회 작성일 2021-11-28 11:35:06 댓글 0

본문

BLACK TIGHTS IN DIFFERENT PATTERNS & HIGH HEELS (by Ms.Killer Heels)

Hello guys,
Those of you who know me know that besides high heels I also love wearing tights, stockings, hosier generally.

Today I’m going to show you how to style 5 different types of tights with the heels from my collection.

Tights are a staple for the chill days. There are tights in different patterns and styles. Of course I would always recommend to stick to the elegant and feminine type of tights.
What I personally prefer is black or nude classy seamed tights, but of course I have many other styles in my wardrobe.
Today we will focus mainly on the black tights in different patterns.

1) Fishnets style
My first style is with fishnets. Fishnets tend to have a weird reputation for some reason and it could not be easy to style them the way they look elegant.
I’m combining them with leather and my Casadei Blade Heels. This outfit has this this edgy vibe and if I have to choose one word to describe it, it would be ROCK and ROLL.

2) Classy tights with black seam line
Seamed Tights or Vintage Tights get that classic look that never goes out of fashion. All hosiery used to be seamed so these seams take to back a more elegant period in tights history. If you are after a longer leg look (who isn't, right?) seamed tights are a great help you get the look you desire.
I’m combining them with classy pair of heels and the key word for this outfit would be Femininity.

3) Dotted or Polka dots tights
Polka dots are commonly seen on children's clothing and Central European folk art but they appear in a wide array of contexts. The black tights and the outfit that I’m showing you serve this trend. I decided to go with more dots and this pair of heels. I found this look kind of romantic, so that’s the key word describing this outfit.
Voilà

4) Lace Tights
Lace tights give your legs a beautifully feminine vintage look. Again, I’m showing you a model in black with roses. Popular with fans of Victoriana, lace tights go equally well with an elegant ball gown or a mini skirt.
I decided to combined them with these nice black Le Silla heels from my collection.

5) My last option is leopard print tights
I do like animal print tights. They also can be underestimated, but if you manage to combine wisely, they will look stylish. Leopard or generally animal print has become the strongest trend in the recent seasons. I’m not a fashion addict who chase trends you know, but still this print is the top choice if you want to have all eyes on you.

I’m looking forward to be hearing from you what was your favorite style today.

Please SUBRSCIBE to my channel and hit the bell button so you get notified every time when there is a new video. This is the only way we stay connected.
Keep your standards and your heels high and remember life is short don’t wear boring tights …and heels :)

Till the next week your super fashion and high heels expert #Ellena over the day or #MsKillerHeels over the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VISIT ME AND SAY ‘HI’ HERE:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ms.killerheels/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Confessions-of-Miss-Killer-Heels-570388413460935/

MUSIC:

"Neutrin05 - Timeless" is under a Creative Commons (CC-BY 3.0) license
Music promoted by BreakingCopyright: https://bit.ly/bkc-timeless

Step Shyrokyi : Everything is fine and here are my impressions:
1) Fishnets style looks perfect, but it is not so comfortable to touch the legs with hands and lips. It is quite suitable for cases where the touch of hands and lips to the legs is not provided. ... although now I'm not sure about that ...
2) Classy tights with black seam line are perfect combination of classic and feminine.
3) Dotted or Polka dots tights Polka dots -- can't find another word other than beautiful.
4) Lace Tights I've always liked, but today they turned out to be better than I expected.
5) Leopard or generally animal print is very individual in itself and therefore adds individuality to a woman.
My choice is number two.
It was a wonderful carnival to watch you!
D. S. : 5:15 I like the polka-dots the best! I've never seen leopard print tights before - very interesting! Great set of outfits overall!
Azam Chaudhri : Now I must admit I prefer bare legs with heels but this video really showed how elegantly you can style tights into the outfit with the different styles available complemented by the high heels.
☺️. . Love the glasses you put on too to change things around.
joe woodchuck : I love all of them. Just seeing the expression of women's femininity makes the world a better place!
Roger Soto : Hola hermosa Ellena, de regreso como un gran admirador de tu belleza y tú proyecto. Luces maravillosa en cada una de las opciones

여성스러움을 극대화시키는 3가지 습관

더욱 다정한 소식을 듣고 싶다면? 이지원라디오의 카톡 플러스친구가 되어보세요 온라인 살롱을 열어서 토론을 하거나 음성메시지를 보내드리거나 근황을 전할게요 다음 링크로 가서 "안녕하세요"를 남겨주시면 대화가 시작됩니다 http://pf.kakao.com/_BxgFRs/chat

*그 외 비지니스 제안 메일 leejiwonradio@gmail.com

#다정한목소리 #이지원라디오
이지원라디오 : 안녕하세요. 단대표 이지원입니다. 영상에서 못 다한, 더욱 깊숙한 이야기는 '지태주 살롱'에서 나누어요. 아래 링크를 따라 카톡 채널 추가하면 '무료참여 쿠폰''을 받을 수 있습니다

'지태주 살롱' 바로가기
- http://pf.kakao.com/_yxcUdxb/chat
yijun press : 맞아요! 사소한 일에 상처받는 남자들 참 많답니다ㅠㅠ 나이들어가며 여자들은 친구나 지인이 늘어가는데, 남자들은 있던 친구도 없어집니다. 평생 사회적 위치를 매개로 인간관계를 맺어오던 습성과 인식 때문에 갑자기 설자리를 잃었을때 매우 당황하고 새로운 기반에서 (명함없이) 어뗳게 관계를 형성해나갈지 모르지요. 여자들이 공통된 배경없이도 언니~ 하며 쉽사리 친해지는게 부럽기도 하지요. 어릴적엔 한두 살만 차이나도 형 동생 하며 잘 지냈는데 사회생활 와중에 사람한테 받은 상처가 쌓이면 자식뻘 되는 후배들에게도 꼬박꼬박 존칭을 쓰며 거리를 두기 일수입니다. 그만큼 남자들의 삶이 무겁고 힘겹습니다.  힐링을 바라는 남자들이 이 방송 들었으면 좋겠네요^^
Black What : 여성이 여성스러운 것, 남성이 남성스러운 것. 저는 자연스러운 것이라고 생각하고 자연이 준 두 종류의 인간이 가진 특징인 것 같아 저는 '여성스럽다'라는 칭찬을 제일 좋아합니다. 영상 너무 잘봤어요!
맑은샘6 136 : 나이가 들수록 여성스러운 느낌을 더 간직해야 겠다는 생각이 더 많아 도움이 되었습니다 감사합니다.
플루티스트김수정 SooJung : 말랑말랑한 단대표님목소리와 함께 포근한 산책했어요♡ 제 안의 여성성도 남성성도 모두 있는그대로 사랑입니다.
감사합니다 알이즈웰

일상 브이로그 남대문시장 아동복 쇼핑(feat:포키,부르뎅,크레용,앰버) 저렴하지만 고급스러운 아동복 쇼핑

남대문시장에 아동복 매장을 다녀왔어요~
볼거 많고 살것 많은 남대문시장
빨리크는 아이들에게는 질좋고 저렴한 시장표 의류가 제일인듯 싶어요~ ^^

▬▬▬▬사용한 음악▬▬▬▬
Music provided by 브금대통령
Track : Do It Chu -

화면조정영상

[Video Source Support]
Youtube channel "freeticon" : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR0g...

#여성스러운아동복

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,921건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gjfs.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz